Certain content found on this site is the copyrighted property of J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., or its third party providers. All Rights Reserved. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., has taken steps to be compliant with the "safe harbor" provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Use of J. J. Keller Publications Content
Whether copyrighted or not, all use of content found at http://www.jjkeller.com is governed by the terms of the Personal License. Your rights and obligations concerning particular content can be found below.
Use of Content
1. Personal Use Only.
J. J. Keller Publications content is intended for your personal professional use. Your license allows you to incorporate J. J. Keller Publications content in work you personally author. For example:
- You may use images - photos, clip art - in preparing handouts, posters, training, etc., you personally author. However, others may not re-purpose the images you download.
- You may use text - articles, regulations, court case summaries, best practices, checklists, forms - in reports, training materials, etc., that you personally author. However, others may not re-purpose the text you download.
- You may share articles from J. J. Keller Publications with colleagues using the Forward to a Colleague feature provided. However, others may not re-purpose the articles you forward.
- You may not disseminate, publish or use J. J. Keller Publications content in a manner that would be competitive with, or substitute, for the purchase of a subscription by others in your organization.
- You may not use J. J. Keller Publications content, including images or text, on a company intranet, except by permission. Contact Us if this is of interest to you.
2. Internal Use Only.
J. J. Keller Publications content is for internal use within your company. You may not, and may not permit others, to use the content to prepare work, documents or reports, etc., for any party outside of your organization.
3. Copyright Notices.
Copyright notices appearing with J. J. Keller Publications content - text and images - are to be retained. To use J. J. Keller Publications content copyrighted by another organization, Contact Us.
4. Community Forum
You must be the author of anything you post in the community forum, or have permission to use the content you post, or the content you post must be in the public domain. J. J. Keller, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove postings and/or terminate the license of any member who J. J. Keller believes has violated the terms or abused the intent of the license; including, but not limited to, posting profanities, hate speech, potential libelous statements, marketing promotions or publishing third party content without permission.
Report Unauthorized Use or Copying
Unauthorized copying of software and internet content is theft. J. J. Keller supports and participates in the Software and Information Industry Association’s anti-piracy program. You can learn more about this program at www.siia.net and use the SIIA site to report pirated content and software.